Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Really good game!!

I really liked this game, and it has an original story, better than other pokémon games (that's for sure), but I give it an 8 beacuse:

- Bugs (no the type of pokemon), like Spac3case916
said "sometimes the pokemon will pick up the candy when they aren't even close to catching it. Because if this I couldn't make it past Curelean Forest because the pokemon would snatch the candy from a quarter of the way across that map." and bugs on the Brock stage, even when the rock slide was already gone, some of my pokémon dissapeared D:

- The battle against Brock was almost impossible, it's good to be hard but it took me a lot of time, and when I managed to finish it....the next zone was incredibly easy due the fact that all myu pokemon had their levels too high.

- WHY?!! Why?!! why this masterpiece is not completed?!!!!

PS: tell me when the complete version is out!!! :D PLEASEE!!!!!!

Wings of Genesis Wings of Genesis

The End

I really liked the game, nice graphics, good music amd all. I liked the story and all, but I didn't get the end. Is there just one ending or there depending of the character or difficulty the ending changes? I mean, I selected Gelyan and the end was...kind of...strange....well, it was a bad ending so, ... it's the only ending?

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Great Game

But the king is almost imposible to beat, but that's ok I beated him!! oh, and my question is, and sorry if it's stupid, this is canon? it's what is coming on the series?